Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pioneer Woman - Crash Hot Potatoes

In honor of All or Nothing's release (shameless plug inserted here)

I'm posting this recipe for Pioneer Woman Potatoes. They just look AWESOME. I'm not overly sure that pioneer women had access to olive oil. IN ANY CASE...

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/06/crash-hot-potatoes/

I just love how this site is laid out, the images just make me want to reach in, and recreate this fantastic meal. I'm going to get some rib eyes tonight, a head of iceberg lettuce (does anyone eat iceberg lettuce anymore? We're totally romaine over here...)

At any rate -- Rachel loves beef. Ellie loves beef. Perry & I do, as well - so should be a fun, albeit expensive dinner for all. Shoot. Maybe I should go for flank steak. Any suggestions?

Let me know your thoughts!

No comments: