Friday, August 28, 2009


In honor of Danielle Thorne's new title: Turtle Soup -- debuting with Awe-Struck E-books in the Fall 2009 list:

I give you:

Turtle Soup's Cherry Whip

1 20-ounce can of crushed pineapple
1 can of cherry pie filling
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
1 large 16-ounce container of whipped topping

Drain the pineapple.

In a large bowl mix the pineapple, cherry pie filling, and sweetened condensed milk.

Gently stir in the whipped topping until blended and smooth. Cover.

Chill in refrigerator at least 3 hours or overnight before serving.

2 comments:

Mary Ricksen said...

Ashley, I didn't know how to reach you. You won a pdf of my book if you would like it. You were such a good sport and you cracked me up. If you want contact me a mricksen@att.net
It was a lot more fun with you there.

Ashley Ludwig said...

Mary,

I'm honored. I shot you an e-mail... Thanks so much for the book, and I will happily read it! I really really really must invest in a Sony or Kindle.

You're the best!

~Ashley